Rs 75K rebate for disabled dependent

I am a senior citizen retired from Central government and getting pension.  I am getting family pension of my husband also who expired in June 2007.
I am having a handicapped daughter for which I am getting medical facilities/benefits (like medicines and medical reimbursement) from CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme). The PGIMER, Chandigarh, has already issued a disability certificate (69% disability) to my daughter. I want to know whether I am eligible for tax any rebate in income tax. If yes, how much? 

Source :

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s